Recently Chetan Bhagat tweeted “ because we are afraid to die, should we stop living” and it clearly expresses that the renowned author of India is surely concerned about the fear of covid-19 among Indians. Along with Chetan bhagat, many prominent and positive Indian personalities, including politicians, Bollywood superstars, and sportspersons are urging people to not panic and at the same time asking people to take precautions.
Paranoia, as the novel coronavirus has penetrated deep down in everyone’s mind. Many countries have locked It’s not easy to remain calm during this season of down it’s people and across the globe the cloud of novel Coronavirus has been spreading fear. But here are some ways by which you can maintain your peace of mind and at the same time make sure you stay healthy and fit.
- The best way to remain calm during this pandemic is to avoid thinking of getting departed from this world due to covid-19 and start thinking about how to depart the covid-19 as soon as possible. It is best to stay positive and ask people to tackle this problem with a positive attitude and insist everyone to take mandatory precautions. It’s no good to panick during these months and one should only promote optimistic, healthy and careful lifestyle. It’s everyone’s responsibility to contain covid-19 instantly, and without any delay start promoting awareness about the ways which can prevent people from getting affected.
- Recent research about the victims of covid-19 suggest that the death expectancy of old and unhealthy person is much higher than the young and healthy ones. So if you are young and healthy, take a deep breath and keep working to stay healthy. Make sure you have a healthy immune system and strengthen it by having lime with warm water daily. other immune system boosters include citrus fruits (oranges, grapevine, etc), almonds, yogurt, green tea, garlic, spinach and turmeric. The recovery rate is expected to be high than the rate of death for every healthy person so don’t worry, just stay strong enough to beat coronavirus if it dares you.
- It’s very smart to stay at home only and avoid meeting people these days, but it’s not possible to remain at home for months and eventually you have to go out for some purpose and interact with people. As you step out of your home into a world full of Coronavirus, you need to make sure that you have your shields and guards with you to survive this battle of remaining healthy and alive. You need to make sure that there is no possibility of getting affected by the virus and you can do it by wearing a mask, avoiding close proximity with anyone, use hand gloves or hand sanitizers to make sure your hands are virus free. One must be very careful before leaving his home and should keep track of all the activities and actions so that there is no room for doubts of getting the virus.
- If you are living in a city where there are many positive cases of covid-19 and there are chances it may spread across the city very rapidly, you should not start packing your bag and leave for another city. It has been advised since 7 th century of common era that “when you hear about a city which suffers from a plague or a pandemic, don’t visit it and when your city suffers from a plague or pandemic, don’t leave it”.the chances of getting affected by the virus are much higher when you travel from one city to another as travel stations (bus stations, railway stations, and airports) are much populated and you are more likely to get the virus if you decide to travel out from your city and there is also a possibility that you may spread the virus to another city. So better stay home and stay calm.
- Have you got flu? Is there something wrong with your body temperature? Lately you started to cough, do you have a sore throat? Oh snap, all these are symptoms of covid-19 and sadly you are going to die very soon. Oh come on, it is very normal to get flu and throat infection during this time period across the country. The spring is on its way and across this period people do get respiratory tract infections including certain types of influenza and common cold. So you don’t have to start praying to god and Ask for forgiveness of your sins, instead start reading about the covid-19 and its symptoms and preventions and make sure that you either have the virus or common respiratory tract infections by going to a doctor for diagnosis as soon as possible.
To know more… https://younity.in/