Why Graphic Designing?
- It helps to clearly resonate the ideas and thoughts of the audience through visual communication.
- Good graphics increase the speed of absorption which gets delayed while conveying thoughts by long text.
- Through the use of images, text, and color, graphic designers can transform data into visual graphics and diagrams, which can make complex ideas more accessible.
- A good design helps to attract the right audience towards your website and your brand.
- Helps in building good professional relationships.
Why This Course From Younity?
We follow a holistic approach to a student’s development by providing a plethora of opportunities. The mentorship that is provided for the courses is quite amazing and unmatched. We not only focus on theoretical knowledge but we give you exposure to practical experience by providing internship opportunities for the same. Our mentors help you tap the right opportunity and support you to work for it. We promote education beyond the classroom that allows students to practice and apply their learning.
Why Live Sessions?
Interacting with a bunch of people together, during live sessions with the same energy and zeal helps to increase productivity. These sessions boost confidence and help in the active participation of all the members leading to quick and effective learning. Live Sessions provide easy doubt solving from the mentors and the opportunity to learn directly from the industry experts.
Who This Course If For?
Anyone from either of the respective fields (Science/Commerce/Arts) can pursue their career in the graphic designing field. Graphic design as a career requires one to have great communication, intuition, intelligence, creativity as well as technical skill. Having a great skill in visualizing the thoughts can fetch great outcomes and designers can also work for specific designing firms.
Who Is The Mentor?
The Mentor onboard for the Graphic Designing is Mr. Amratansh Sharma. He is the head of graphic designing at Younity.in. He has hands-down the experience of 2+ years. He is an expert in his field as he has been designing graphics for Younity.in from past few months and now he is guiding the students of this course with theoretical as well practical knowledge of how to present and engage your audience through the graphics.