Why Influencer Marketing ?
- This marketing strategy has grown many folds since marketers have seen influencers can reach a quite huge audience for a specific brand or product.
- 94% of the marketers now use this strategy to promote their products
- Influencer marketing helps you to provide a wholesome new opportunity to start your journey as a digital content creator
- This means of endorsement helps to reach a wider mass as the world now has moved to digital platforms for every purpose.
- It is very time effective and cost-effective
Why This Course From Younity ?
We follow a holistic approach to a student’s development by providing a plethora of opportunities. The mentorship that is provided for the courses is quite amazing and unmatched. We not only focus on theoretical knowledge but we give you exposure to practical experience by providing internship opportunities for the same. Our mentors help you tap the right opportunity and support you to work for it. We promote education beyond the classroom that allows students to practice and apply their learning.
Why Live Sessions ?
Interacting with a bunch of people together, during live sessions with the same energy and zeal helps to increase productivity. These sessions boost confidence and help in the active participation of all the members leading to quick and effective learning. Live Sessions provide easy doubt solving from the mentors and the opportunity to learn directly from the industry experts.
Who Is The Mentor ?
The Mentor Onboard for the Influencer Marketing and Instagram crash course is Ms. Shravika Behl. She is part of the “Talent Management Team” at pocket aces which manages some of India’s Top Digital Artists like- Ayush Mehra, Barkha Singh, Ahsaas Channa, and more. She currently manages Clout’s social media pages and brand campaigns with leading influencers. She is one of the best-related personalities in the influencer marketing industry and has a lot of experience in handling the marketing and campaigns of many well-known celebrities herself. Now she is here to guide the students in managing and creating digitally influencing content.